Candide makes a commitment to make so that your private information is protected. We ask you to supply certain information by which you can be identified during the use of this site, then you can be reassured that they will be used only according to the present privacy statement.
1. What we collect
We can collect the following information:
· name and title of employment
· Information about the persons including the e-mail address
· demographic information such as the zip code, the preferences and the interests
· other relevant information
2. What we make with the information which we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and supply you a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Record keeping.
· We use this information to improve our products and services.
· We send periodically promotional e-mails on the new products, the special offers or the other information of which we think that you find interesting but by using the email address which you supplied.
· From time to time, we are also going to use your information to contact you in purposes of market study. We are going to communicate with you by e-mail, by telephone, fax or mail. We use this information to personalize the site according to your interests.
We made a commitment to assure that your information is secured. To prevent a not authorized access or a disclosure, we set up physical, electronic procedures and management to protect and secure the information which we collect on-line.
A cookie is a small file which asks for the permission to be placed on the hard disk of your computer. When you agree, the file is added and the cookie allows to analyze the Web traffic or allows you to know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow the Web applications to answer you as individual. The Web application can adapt its functioning to your needs, tastes and disgusts by collecting and by memorizing information on your preferences.
Globally, cookies help us to supply you a Web site of better quality, by allowing us to follow the pages which you find useful and which you do not like. A cookie gives us not at all access to your computer or any other information on your subject, others than the data which you choose to share with us.
5. Links towards other sites
Our Web site can contain links towards other sites of interest. However, when you used these links to leave our site, you have to note that we have no control over these web sites of the other companies. Consequently, we cannot be kept responsible for the protection and the confidentiality of the information which you supply by visiting these sites because these sites are not governed by the present privacy statement. You have to show caution and to read the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
6. Control of your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or the use of your personal information by the average following ones:
· every time you are invited to complete a form on the Web site, look for the compartment that you can click to indicate that you do not want that your information is used by whoever in purposes of direct marketing
· If you have already accepted that we use your personal information in purposes of direct marketing, you can change opinion at any time by e-mail in webmaster[arobase]candide[dot]fr
We are not going to sell, to distribute or to rent your personal information in thirds unless we have your permission, or required by the law to make him. We use your personal information to send you promotional information relative to thirds that we think that you will find interesting.
You can ask for details of the personal information that we hold on your subject within the framework of data protection law in your country. If you wish to obtain a copy of the information